Telecaster Creative Approval
Instructions on how to register for Telecaster and create a submission:
- Please go to www.tvb.ca to access the home page.
- Click on the “Telecaster Online Access” Box at the top left of the page. Type in your e-mail address and password if you have one or proceed to sign up.
- Click on “sign up here” in the middle section of the page where is says “Not registered yet?”
- Select your agency in the drop down box by clicking on the agency name. If you do not see the company name listed, click on the “Click Here” link below the company box to add your company name and address information.
- Continue to complete each box on the registration form to finish the registration process and then press the “Register” button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an e-mail that confirms your registration and your password. Then you will need to call the 800# listed in the e-mail so that your company name can be authorized prior to using the system.
- Once authorized by a Telecaster Staff Member, return to the login page and enter your e-mail address and password to access the Telecaster Online System.
Once you are logged in, you will see the “New Submission” tab. Click on this tab to submit your commercial, infomercial and or public service announcement. All boxes with a red asterisk * are required fields and must be completed for the submission to be accepted. You may add attachments such as; scripts, letters, and the spot right to the file (with a 20MB max file size) in the “Attachments” section (Telecaster will receive an e-mail notification if you add an attachment to a file). If the commercial file size is larger than 20MB then you may attach a link to the submission form or post the link in the comments box of the submission form. You may also submit on behalf of someone else (in the “Submitting on Behalf Of” Section) so that you and that contact will receive the Telecaster Approval Number. Once you have completed the form press the “Submit” button and this will place your submission in the queue for Telecaster to see. You will receive an e-mail notification that your submission has been placed online.
To enter another commercial of a different advertiser or brand, click on the “New Submission” tab again and this will refresh the page. If you want to clone a submission(to change details such as; the title, ID, length etc. from the original submission), press the “Copy Submission” button after you have pressed the “Submit” button on the original submission and then change the information on the screen and press “Save.”
To look up Telecaster Numbers or Commercial Submissions that have not yet been approved just go to the “View Submissions” page and enter search criteria (title, advertiser name, brand name, or submission number, etc.) in the “Filter Options” section on the upper left side of the page and then select the criteria in the drop down box below it. Then select the status (pending, reviewed or approved) and the time frame of the search (last 30 days, last 6 months etc.) and press the “Search” button. To open an existing file, click on the TC# box for that file and the file will open.
To change your password, just go to the “Profile” tab and make the necessary changes.
If you have any questions during this process, feel free to call our office at 212-967-1999 and we will help guide you.