For pre-school children, Treehouse represents quality television that is trusted by parents because it is a safe place, 100% devoted to children from breakfast to bedtime. Delivering a strong balance of educational, imaginative and entertaining programs, Treehouse provides high-quality children’s series from Canada and around the world. Loved by Kids! Trusted by Parents!
- Treehouse reaches nearly 2.8 million Canadians (2+) every week!
- Over 7.8 million HH subscribers
- Rank among kids Canadian specialty stations: 1
- Key Programs: Dora And Friends, My Little Pony, Bubble Guppies, Octonauts, Ranger Bob
Treehouse viewers are more likely to:
- Ride their bike/go cycling (Index 125) and play hockey/ice skate regularly (103)
- Go for an occasional hike/walk/camping (120) when the weather is nice
- Drink real fruit juice daily (156), enjoy bottled water (113), and are light consumers of regular soft drinks (103)
- Have take-out ordered for them (106)
Teletoon.com is the premium destination where our audience (young and old) can interact with their favorite cartoon characters (new and the classics), play games, enter contests, watch shows, and extend their TV experience. Micro sites dedicated to Teletoon Retro (Family – All ages) and Teletoon at Night (Adults 18-49) are accessed through Teletoon.com.
- 87,605 unique visitors monthly
- 760,667 monthly page views
- 4.8 average minutes per visitor
- 5.3 page views/visit
Category: Television, Digital