HISTORY features the thrilling lives of maverick characters who are real, gutsy and wise. They’re their own men who do things their own way and forge their own path in life. They have the scars, the successes and experience to prove it.
- Subscribers: Approximately 6.4 million
- 7.5 Million viewers tuned in to HISTORY weekly (2+)
- #1 Entertainment Specialty network in Canada (A25-54)
- History’s most popular content includes: Vikings, American Pickers, Counting Cars, Ice Road Truckers, and Ice Pilots
- The Curse of Oak Island, Ice Road Truckers and Mountain Men ranked in the Top 10 of all specialty programming (Excluding Sports A25-54)
History.ca is the online presence of Canada’s foremost historical documentary and drama network. History.ca also offers behind-the-scenes access to filmmakers and producers, as well as interactive games and features related to on-air programming.
- 139,000 unique visitors
- 900,000 page views (16% increase YoY)
- 183,000 video segment views
History GO Mobile App
Fans can catch their favorite HISTORY programming anytime, anywhere with History Go. Authenticated viewers have access to live streaming and over 450 hours of premium content including full season stacking of fan favorites.
- History Go Apps (iOS + Android) total downloads hit 150,000 since launching in Feb 2014.
- 71% of total visitors are in the key A18-49 (Index 141) demo.
% of A18+ AMA, English Canada
Works 30+ hours/week42%
HH Income 100K+20%
Category: Television, Digital, Mobile