GlobalConventional TV is still the very best way to reach a large audience quickly and consistently. Millions of Canadians tune in to Global every week to be informed and entertained. It starts nightly with our leading newscast, Global National, which is followed by the country’s most compelling primetime schedule. Global has a variety of programming that continues to be successful, including the hit series The Blacklist, and proven performers like Survivor, NCIS, Bones and The Good Wife. It’s no surprise that today’s hottest shows and biggest stars have a home on Global.
- Global increased its audience Fall over Fall by 5% for full day and by 6% in prime time (2+)
- Global News continues its reign as the #1 news program in Western Canada
- Survivor is the #1 reality program after 29 seasons across key advertising demos
- NCIS is the #1 drama in Canada (2+)
- NCIS: New Orleans is the most watched program in its time slot (2+) and is Global’s #1 new show of the season
- Hawaii Five-O is the #1 drama on Friday nights across key demos and has increased its audience by 7% Fall over Fall for the key A18-49 demo
- Saturday Night Live is the #1 late night television program across multiple demos
- The Young and the Restless is the #1 daytime program nationally across key advertising demos
GlobalTV.com seamlessly adapts to virtually any size screen, autodetecting your device and serving content and ads accordingly. More than just a visually striking website, the new GlobalTV.com includes enhanced measurement capabilities to better understand time spent and video user behaviors. Other key features include newly designed premium show branded microsites, enhanced ad viewability and monetization opportunities, incentives to authenticate, and improved content merchandising and discovery.
- 1,400,000 unique visitors monthly
- 7,400,000 page views monthly
- 9,500,000 video segment views (GlobalTV.com + Global Go apps) monthly
Global Go Mobile App
The Global Go app allows users to sign in using their television service provider credentials to access a full library of Global Go content, so they can watch live TV whenever and wherever they want.
- Global Go App (iOS + Android) reports over 2 million total downloads since launching
% of A18+ AMA, English Canada
HH income $75K+39%
Works 30+ hours/week44%
Own their home77%
Category: Television, Digital, Mobile