Food NetworkFood Network brings iconic characters together through inspiring food stories. From engaging, passionate chefs to dramatic culinary competitions and behind the scenes access to the food industry, Food Network serves up an appetizing schedule of programs from Canada and around the world.
Food Network Television:
- Subscribers: 4.9 million
- In an average week 5.6 million Canadians tuned into Food Network (2+)
- Key Programs: Chopped Canada, Top Chef Canada, Cutthroat Kitchen, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, You Gotta Eat Here!
Food Network viewers are more likely to:
- Spend $250+ on food each week (Index 130) and visit food/recipe websites daily (161)
- Enjoy gourmet cooking (107) and are prepared to pay more for good quality wine (113)
- Reward themselves with snacks (111) including pretzels (113), snack/party mix (111) and rice cakes/corn cakes/potato crisps (117)
- Eat at high quality restaurants 3+ times a month (107) and enjoy going to art galleries (108)
- Own at least one cat (110) or dog (116)
- Spend $50+ on skincare products (113) and use facial cleansers (122) as well as facial moisturizers (121) 6+ times a week
- Have traveled 3+ times for vacation in the past year (112)
FoodNetwork.ca is the home of irresistible recipes, how-to tips and full episodes from the network’s celebrity chefs and hosts.
- 9.8 million page views monthly
- 575K video segment views monthly
- 14 minutes per visitor monthly
Category: Television, Digital