CMTCMT (Canada) is Canada’s source for country music and like-minded programming that showcases compelling stories and characters. The network offers a mix of original programming, sitcoms, movies, music videos and specials. CMT’s Video Advantage Program, established in 2000, supports the development and production of original Canadian music videos for emerging artists.
CMT viewers are more likely to:
- Stay home and watch a movie (106)
- Buy music (107)
- Drink bottled water (112) and eat flavored noodles (113)
- Go out for ice cream at a restaurant (140)
- Take medicine to relieve back aches (108), muscle and body pain (105), and pain caused by arthritis (128)
- Engage in activities like fishing and hunting (172) or gardening (108)*
- Stream TV on their computer (126) and engage in messaging online (136)
CMT.ca is THE online destination for Canadians dedicated to country music. The site includes exclusive content, advance previews of CD and video releases, artist interviews, late breaking news and a complete line-up of what’s on CMT.
- 14,077 unique visitors monthly
- 36,000 monthly page views
- 2.1 average minutes per visitor each month
- 2.3 average page views/visit
Category: Television, Digital