This fall, Corus will expand its vast and versatile slate of new and returning Canadian content, showcasing exceptional storytelling, an amazing roster of homegrown talent, and original, high-quality productions. New seasons of outstanding established hits underscore Corus’ commitment to investing in Canadian content across its portfolio of brands, championing original series, and fostering Canadian talent, both in front of and behind the camera.
- Global: critically-acclaimed drama Mary Kills People, detective drama Private Eyes, original reality series Home to Win
- Showcase: Original time-travelling series and #1 new fall specialty series Travelers
- History: The #1 specialty entertainment program and Canadian Screen Award-winner Vikings; docu-series Bud Dynasty, and investigative series Hunting Nazi Treasure
- W Network: Reality series The Bachelor Canada, enchanting scripted series Good Witch, family drama Chesapeake Shores, and new comedic series Date My Dad
- Food Network Canada: Reality series Top Chef Canada, The Baker Sisters, Bake it Possible!, Bake with Anna Olson, and Inspired by Anna Olson
- HGTV Canada: Sarah Off the Grid, Worst to First, Buyers Bootcamp, Property Brothers, Masters of Flip, and Bryan Inc.
Visit our website to read detailed descriptions of these Canadian original productions, and contact your sales rep to see how you can get your brand involved.