HISTORY’s Emmy Award-nominated original series Vikings returned with a vengeance, slaying the competition and seizing the #1 spot of the night across specialty with 465,000 Canadians watching its November 30th mid-season premiere. Vikings claimed top spot in multiple key demos, including 2+, A25-54 and A18-49. Since its launch in 2013, Vikings has consistently been the #1 scripted series across Canadian specialty (2+, A25-54, A18-34 and A18-49) and following Wednesday’s strong start, the momentum continues.
Additional Vikings data highlights include:
- Vikings is already on track to be the #1 original scripted series of the fall (A25-54)
- The season 4B premiere grew its audience by 22% (2+), 24% (A25-54), 43% (A18-34) and 39% (A18-49) over last Spring’s season 4A finale.
- Vikings was the most-talked about Specialty series in Canada on both Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday night
- Since it premiered in 2013, Vikings continues to be the #1 series on HISTORY.ca and on the HISTORY Go app
- More info: Read more about the return of Vikings to HISTORY or Download the Vikings Season 4b Premiere One Sheet