We are excited to announce that, as of today, we will represent an additional 19 specialty television networks from Corus Entertainment! This will nearly double the number of specialty television properties in our portfolio, giving you the ability to reach 99% of the Canadian population through our office alone.
New brands include:
Our full television portfolio now includes:
- 1 national broadcast network: Global Television
- 18 local broadcast stations: CIII Ontario, CKMI Montreal, CHAN Vancouver, CIHF Halifax, CITV Edmonton, CJON St. John’s, CKND Winnipeg, CJBN Kenora, CICT Calgary, CISA Lethbridge, CFRE Regina, CFSK Saskatoon, CHBC Kelowna, CHFD Thunder Bay, CKPR Thunder Bay, CHEX Durham, CHEX 2 Oshawa, and CKWS Kingston
- 9 analog specialty networks: CMT, DTOUR, Food Network Canada, HGTV Canada, History Television, OWN, Showcase, Slice, and W Network
- 17 digital specialty networks: ABC Spark, Action, BBC Canada, BC 1 News, Cosmopolitan TV, Crime + Investigation, DejaView, DIY Network, FYI, H2, IFC, Lifetime, MovieTime, National Geographic, Nat Geo WILD, Sundance Channel, and W Movies
- 4 analog kids specialty networks: Disney Channel, Teletoon, Treehouse TV, YTV
- 4 digital kids specialty networks: Cartoon Network, Disney XD, Disney Jr, Nickelodeon
- 9 French specialty networks: Historia, Séries+, Teletoon, Disney La Chaîne, Canal D, Canal Vie, Investigation, VRAK, and Z
Give us a call at 212-967-1999 to learn more about our new specialty networks, and how we can help you reach your target audience in Canada!